General Tso Clan from Clash of Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll start - HELLO

2 posters

Go down

I'll start - HELLO Empty I'll start - HELLO

Post by Vaslo Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am

Hey guys,

I'm Vaslo and I'm a coleader of the clan back to the start of the clan.  I know Happee personally in real life, but I assure you he gives me no favoritism and frequently beats me up in private messages.

Personally, I work in Finance and am the resident data nerd of the clan. I live in Pennsylvania.  I try and track clan data and hope in the future to make this data publicly available.  Jack Welch said, "If you can't measure it, you can't improve it."  The more we measure, the better we can estimate what we need to do to win.  If you don't know who Jack Welch is, well, use Google.  

I can be the clan asshole from time to time, but it's only because I think people are trying to take advantage of the clan, or not hitting their potential.  If you are donating, warring, using strong troops as you war and always trying to improve, you'll never hear anything negative from me.  If we have a system, and it is working, please follow it!  Don't fix something that isn't broken.

Ask me if you ever need anything and I'll help where I can.

Vaslo

Back to top Go down

I'll start - HELLO Empty Re: I'll start - HELLO

Post by FOXX Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Hey guys. Tnx. Let me know where I can do what. I enjoy our clan and know it's lead well. Know our system works.

FOXX

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum